The American Breast Cancer Coalition PAC is a non-party national political organization (not a charity) established under section 527 of the IRS tax code and therefore contributions are not tax deductible as charitable contributions.
1. I am a United States citizen or an individual lawfully admitted with permanent residence status (e.g., a "green card holder")
2. This contribution is made from the funds of the donor identified above, and not those of another.
3. Donor is not a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status in the United States.
4. This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor (does not apply to personal contributions by subcontractors, employees, partners, shareholders or officers of federal contractors).
5. This contribution is made on a credit or debit card of the donor listed above for which the donor has legal obligation to pay and is not made on the card of another.